Umbra Oh Chair, Comfortable Seating Indoors and Outdoors, Weather-Resistant Matte Black
- A HIGHLY FUNCTIONAL CHAIR: The Oh chair is a comfortable, attractive chair suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Easy to stack and ultra-durable, Oh is able to withstand sun exposure and rain, maintaining its form and function.
- AWARD-WINNING DESIGN: Recipient of the 1999 IDEA Award and included in the MoMA SF, Museum of Modern Art in San Francisco. This stylish, unicolored chair has a matte finish and comes in your choice of surf blue, white and black. Airy in form, this chair has a softness to its aesthetic that matches how it feels to sit in it. It has a polypropylene seat and steel legs, with nylon feet preventing it from scratching the floor. Its holes allow the chair to stack.
- DESIGNED BY KARIM RASHID: Karim designed the Oh chair because he wanted to create a plastic chair that was comfortable, attractive and durable, unlike the typical plastic chairs seen on patios. He was inspired to create this chair when he was seated on a patio, and the chair he was seated in broke.
- STACKABLE: The Oh chair measures 24 x 34 x 24 inches and stacks, thanks to its strategically placed holes.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK: Umbra is committed to the highest levels of quality and excellence and stand behind every product we make. We know you’re going to love your purchase but if you’re not completely thrilled for any reason (or even no reason at all), simply contact us within 30 days of receiving your order and we’ll happily resolve the matter or issue a full refund.