Peugeot Paris u'Select Salt Mill, 9 Inch, Chocolate
There are many benefits to freshly grinding pepper, salt, herbs and spices for cooking and seasoning. A quality mill with a specifically designed grinding mechanism will release the aromas and essential oils of that spice. Freshly ground pepper and spices have more aroma and better flavor than pre- ground. Another advantage of using freshly ground spices or minerals (salts) is the control a mill provides for determining the coarseness (size) of a grind. A high quality pepper, salt or spice mill gives you the ability to choose and change the coarseness according to taste or necessity.
- MADE IN FRANCE- PEFC certified beech wood from sustainably managed French forests and steel mechanisms all made at the Peugeot manufacture, from concept development to commercialization
- MAXIMUM FLAVOR- 2-stage salt grinding mechanism is made of specially treated stainless steel to keep the teeth razor sharp and protect from corrosion. Releases maximum flavor and aroma by fracturing and crushing the coarse salt to a consistent size.
- EASY TO USE- Get the desired grind size by turning the u'Select ring system at the bottom of the mill. Turn the head clockwise to grind. Safe, comfortable grip helps get high, consistent output with minimal effort.
- BEST RESULTS- To get the best out of your Peugeot salt grinding mechanism, you should use: dry rock salt, with a max. diameter of 4 mm (0.16"). Not recommended for sea salt.
- Warranty -Lifetime on the mechanism, 5 years on the body of the mill. Wipe clean with a soft cloth.