Peugeot Paris Chef Stainless Steel 22cm - 8 3/4" Pepper Mill
Made in France, this Paris mill is classic and a representative design of Peugeot. The Paris Mill is known for its unsurpassed performance and rich culinary heritage. The stainless steel finish features high quality and conscientious aspects of this mill. The black dot on the nut represents pepper and the white one represents salt. Materials and design are suitable for demanding consumers. This product is absolutely not sensitive to heat, cold, humidity and impacts. The Unselect patented system enables precise grind adjustment settings from fine to coarse. Lifetime guarantee on the Peugeot mechanism, 5 year guarantee on the mill. Peugeot expands its Paris Mill line with its first mills in a brushed stainless steel finish, combining an upscale metallic look with an iconic shape. Like all Peugeot mills, it has an exclusive spice-specific mechanism for optimal flavor and texture. All are equipped with the patented Peugeot U-Select adjustment system, offering six pre-defined settings or anywhere in between. The Paris Mill is known for its unsurpassed performance and rich culinary heritage. PEUGEOT mills: It is often copied, never equaled, and still made in France.
- Brushed stainless steel finish. Peugeot Mills are partially filled with pepper at the factory in France as part of final assembly and testing
- The pepper mechanism is equipped with a helix-shaped double row of teeth that guide and hold the peppercorns for a perfect grind. It has a patented treatment that protects the steel from corrosion while maintaining its sharpness and wear resistance
- Releases maximum flavor and aroma by first cracking each peppercorn before it is ground
- Grinds evenly from powder fine to very coarse thanks to the u's elect adjustment ring that offers six pre-defined settings and more in between
- Lifetime limited guarantee on the mechanism and 5 years on the exterior of the mill