Home Outfitters Natural 100% Cotton Bath Sheet Set , Absorbent, Bathroom Spa Towel, Transitional
This spa-like quality towel set is made of premium long staple cotton that is highly absorbent and creates a luxuriously soft feel, while the double ply loop construction increases thickness, absorbency, and ensures less lint. Each towel is finished with a SILVADUR™ antimicrobial treatment providing built in freshness protection, inhibiting growth of odor causing bacteria, and keeping linen newer, longer. Active for multiple washes, this treatment delivers long-lasting durable odor protection performance. In addition, these towels are also OEKO-TEX certified, meaning it includes no harmful substances or chemicals ensuring quality comfort and wellness. Finished with double-stitched side hems for long lasting durability, these towels are available in a variety of colors; to easily match your decor with a complimenting color or mix and match to create a distinctive style. Set includes: 2 generously sized 34x68" bath sheets. Coordinate 800 GSM 8PC bath towel set is available and sold separately.
2 Bath Sheets: 34"W x 68"L (2)
• Luxurious Spa Quality 2-Piece Bath Sheet in 800GSM weight
• 100% Premium Long Staple Cotton
• Dupont Silvadur anti-microbial treatment for health and wellness - provides odor
control, prevents bacteria buildup, enhances hygiene, and extends product life by keeping linen fresher, longer.
• Oeko-Tex Certified, includes no harmful substances or chemicals (# ZHHO 058721)
• Machine washable for easy care
• Low lint for clean look and feel
• Double stitched side hems provide long lasting durability, even after multiple washes
• Set includes: 2 Bath (34x68) Sheets
Wash before first use. Machine wash warm on gentle cycle with like colors. Only use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Avoid contact with products containing benzoyl peroxide. Do not wash with sharp items that may pull the towel fibers, such as zippers or hooks. To maintain the quality and performance of your towels, avoid the use of fabric softeners and dry sheets. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Do not iron. Before use, simply shake towels to restore fluff and pile.